18th September 2013, 06:31 PM
tpgupta1986

How can I join polytechnic after doing B.A?

sir I did B.A in 2007 and I want join polytechnic. can I join this

29th April 2016, 11:24 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How can I join polytechnic after doing B.A?

Polytechnic is a three year course basically for Junior Engineer as it as a Diploma in Engineer for full three year,one need to go through another three year course with lateral entry after Diploma to become a full fledged Engineer.

As you have done B.A,you can apply for Polytechnic but for that you must have studied Physics,Chemistry and Maths in Intermediate,it requires to have study pure science stream subject in order to apply for Polytechnic.

If you have PCM in Intermediate then you can apply for Polytechnic but you have to start from very beginning that is after Intermediate,the B.A degree will not be any helpful in your study of Polytechnic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?