20th December 2012, 11:46 AM
Tomar nilesh

How can I join the top BCA college?

Sir, how we get add.in top bca college.give me proper details of there entrance exam.

21st June 2013, 10:48 PM
sukumar225143

Default Re: How can I join the top BCA college?

Bachelor of Computer Applications course is shortly called as BCA and the duration of this course is normally three years. A person with BCA degree will be able to find good job prospects once he completes MCA after completion of this course rather than just completing BCA alone. In India, a number of colleges are offering this course and the state-wise list of Government colleges offering this course is as follows:

Tamil Nadu:

- Government Arts & Science College for Women, Bargur

- Government Arts College for Men, Krishnagiri

- Government Arts College for Men, Ramanathapuram

- Government Arts College for Women, Ramanathapuram

- Government Arts College, Dharmapuri

- Government Arts College, Trichy

- A.A. Government Arts College for Men, Namakkal

- A.A. Government Arts College, Attur

- V.S. Sivalingam Govt. Arts College

- Thiyagaraya Govt. Arts And Science College

Andhra Pradesh:

- Government City College, Nayapul

- Kakatiya Government Degree College

Jammu & Kashmir:

- Government Degree College for Women

Himachal Pradesh:

- Shaheed Captain Vikram Batra Government College

- N.S.C.B.M. Government Post Graduate College, Himachal Pradesh

Haryana:

- Indira Gandhi Government College, Haryana

- Government College Baundkalan District Bhiwani

Madhya Pradesh:

- Govt. Model Science College, Madhya Pradesh

- Govt. T.R.S. Autonomous College, Rewa

Punjab:

Shaheed Udham Singh Government College, Sunam

S. Balraj Singh Bhunder Govt. College, Sardulgar

Eligibility for joining BCA Course:

For getting admission to the BCA course in different government colleges all over the country, the basic eligibility is that the students must have completed their higher secondary examination in any stream of education. However, this might differ from one university to another. Therefore, candidates must check the eligibility requirement from the college at which they are applying. Some universities are conducting entrance examination for admitting students to this course, while some other universities offer admission based on the marks secured by them in the qualifying examination.

Higher Studies after BCA:

As mentioned earlier, students can join MCA course after successful completion of their BCA course. They can also join other courses like M. Sc Computer Science, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications, Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Studies and Programme in International Security Management. Even candidates can do MS after completing their BCA course either within India or abroad.

Government Jobs after BCA:

BCA graduates can look for job opportunities in Government as well as private sector. When it comes to Government jobs, they can try for teaching position in Government schools and they can try for job in Government information technology companies.

All the Best..............................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?