2nd January 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BCA after passing F.Y.BBA? I want admission in BCA in Ahmedabad

I am studying in 1st semester fybba in kadi but i have no interert in bba so i want admission in bca in ahmedabad, kadi ,i have no lost my year. My email id- [email protected]

15th July 2014, 08:05 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BCA after passing F.Y.BBA? I want admission in BCA in Ahmedabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 1st semester fybba in kadi but i have no interert in bba so i want admission in bca in ahmedabad, kadi ,i have no lost my year. My email id- [email protected]
If you are interested to get admission for the BCA course then you should be complete 12th standard equivalent qualification from a recognized university. You must try to score good marks in 12th standard. Because admission to BCA course is based on his 12th standard score. You can directly visit the concerned institution and get the course application form from the administration counter office.

BCA stands for (Bachelor of Computer Application). The duration of the course is three years and the course is divided into six Semesters. There are so many institutes in India offers BCA course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 from recognized board.
-Any stream ( Commerce / Arts / Science ) students are eligible to apply for this BCA course.
-The candidate must studied mathematics as a main subject in 12th standard.
-Should have minimum of 50% marks

BCA Colleges in India:-
  • Prestige Institute of Management and Research
  • Apeejay Institute of Management
  • Aryans Group of Colleges
  • JK Business School
  • Indian Academy Group of Institutions
  • Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences
  • Satya Institute of Media and Management
  • Indian Institute of Management and Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?