3rd February 2014, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I make my future in Army and forces after passing B.Pharma?

my question is how can i make future in the filed of army and forces. after passing the b.pharma . what scopes are in this filed of army and forces for a female after passing the b.pharmacy.

16th December 2015, 12:46 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I make my future in Army and forces after passing B.Pharma?

Yes, girls are eligible to join Indian Army as an Officer to serve country by joining defence services.

Since you have.completed your bachelor degree in pharmacy you are eligible to appear for CDS examination. The eligibility to appear for CDS examination is :-

* Candidates must have graduation from recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between 19-24 years.

The examination is conducted in two stages and candidates have to qualify in both stages for final recruitment.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?