9th July 2012, 12:33 PM
Liju puthuval

How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?

I am studying in +2(computer science).i like to join indian armed forces as an engineer.i want to know what are the major engineering courses in navy,army and airforce?and also its salaries.after +2 will armed forces helps to give study engineering?

4th February 2013, 05:20 PM
Rakenthu

Default Re: How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?

Sir how can I join with Indian Army to learn engineering.
5th February 2013, 05:03 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?

Dear There,

To join Indian Armed Forces, first of all, You will have to appear for NDA examination, which is conducted by UPSC twice every year in the months of April and August.

The eligibility criteria required for Indian Armed Forces are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th with PCM for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force from any recognised board.

* Age limit- 16.5-19 yrs.

* Sex- Male.

* Marital status- Unmarried or single.

* Nationality- Indian.

* Physical eligibility-

Exam pattern for Indian Armed Forces:-

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?