5th January 2014, 02:05 AM
Trisha choudhury

How can I prepare for Biotech entrance exam after completing Botany Honors?

How should i prepare for biotech entrance exam 2014 after complete my botany honours

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance to be answered to do Medical Biotech? I am doing Biotech and my subject is Botany
  2. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  3. How to go for MS or Ph.D from Germany in Biotech or Life Sciences?
  4. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  5. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  6. How can I get admission in MSc Biotech after doing BSc in Botany and Chemistry?
  7. How can I get admission in MSc Biotech after doing BSc in botany and chemistry
  8. How to prepare for JNU entrance for MSc Biotech? What is the syllabus for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Zoology and Botany? Which are the best Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  10. Can I take B.Tech Biotech after completing HSc with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
  11. Best books for preparation for MSc(Environmental Botany) entrance exam? Important exams for preparation?
  12. How to prepare for M.Sc biotech entrance test for Pune University? What's the syllabus for the same?
  13. Eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech after completing graduation from Calcutta University?
  14. How to prepare for M.Sc Biotech entrance for Pune university? What is the syllabus?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  16. How to prepare for MSc Biotech entrance for Pune University? What is the syllabus? Tutorials that provide correspondence course for entrance exam?
  17. Which are the coaching classes in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai for JAM entrance exam for MSc Biotech and JNU entrance exam?
  18. What is the new syllabus of Botany to prepare for NET? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for botany subject?
5th January 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for Biotech entrance exam after completing Botany Honors?

dear trisha,
do not worry at all just get hold of your basic botany syllabus alongwith a mild preparation on the syllabus of the exam you are preparing for.best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?