15th November 2011, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for Lecturer post after completion of M.Phil having completed PG in Chemistry?

I am P.G. in chemistry with 54.08% marks.Can i become elligible for college lecturer post after doing M.Phil?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  2. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  3. Can I get Lecturer post after MCA or is it necessary to do M.Phil or NET? -- [New]
  4. Part time M.Phil holder is eligible for Lecturer job?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  6. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE) -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to become lecturer if I have completed my post graduation course through correspondence mode?
  8. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  9. Why is M.Tech not considered for the post of a Reader after being a lecturer?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Chemistry after completion of post graduation course in analytical chemistry?
  11. How to get admission into Ph.D course in chemistry?
  12. Am I eligible to give degree lecturer exam for history after completion of MA in history?
  13. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  14. Ph.D in Physics in Mumbai university after post graduation in M.Phil and B.Ed degree and worked as guest lecturer in various colleges of Kerala?
  15. Will I be eligible to apply for Lecturer post or Ph.D after completion of M.Tech course through distance education?
  16. After completing MSc Analytical Chemistry how to do M.Phil?
  17. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in Polytechnic colleges in Maharashtra? I am a MSc chemistry student with 59.80%
  18. Can I be eligible for lecturer post in B.Ed college after qualifying B.A with 49%?
15th November 2011, 10:03 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Can I eligible for Lecturer post after completion of M.Phil having completed PG in Chemistry?

Hello Friend,

Yes you can friend. just go for it.
Most importantly try to do in reputed college.
18th November 2011, 09:04 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Can I eligible for Lecturer post after completion of M.Phil having completed PG in Chemistry?

YES if person is M.PHIL than he/she can teach in colleges
28th October 2012, 08:52 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

There is no age limit for lecturer post.

Need PG degree.
Appear for NET exam & have a min 55% for General and 50% for SC/ST.
5th January 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

am doing my Pg chemistry after completing m.sc chemistry if i do m.phil can i join as a lecturer in any polytechnic or engineering college????? should i ve 2 clear NET xam ??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?