11th November 2011, 12:40 AM
shubhanshu007

How can I prepare for GATE without coaching?

sir how m i prepare for gate exam without coaching...please tell me the tiips for it

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to prepare for GATE in 8 months? Should I join some coaching institute?
  2. How to get admission in M.Tech? I am currently in 3rd year IT
  3. Best coaching centers for GATE? Any coaching centers in Bangalore? Cant I get admission in GATE without going for coaching?
  4. Standard books to prepare for GATE exam if I am not taking any GATE coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to prepare for GATE? Which books should I refer? Best coaching institutes for the same?
  6. How should I prepare for GATE ? Is there any coaching? Any institutes in Chennai?
  7. How can I prepare for GATE through self study? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  8. How to prepare for upcoming GATE entrance exam? Where in Kolkata can I get coaching for GATE Instrumentation? Which type of books are appropriate for preparing for MCQ's of GATE exam?
  9. How can I prepare for GATE without coaching?
  10. How to prepare for GATE along with IES? I am a B.Tech 3-2 student
  11. GATE Self Study Preparation Tips for Those Who Are Doing Jobs And Can't Join Coaching Classes
  12. How to prepare for GATE to secure seat in IIT? Suitable books and coaching classes in Hyderabad for preparation?
  13. Should I join any coaching classes to prepare for GATE?
  14. What is the right time to prepare for GATE exam? Should I start coaching now?
  15. Which Books I have to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE and not interested to take coaching for GATE Exam?
  16. How can I prepare for GATE without coaching?
  17. How to prepare for GATE if I am a student of computer science?
  18. How many seats are there in IITs for CSE through GATE? How to prepare well for GATE?
11th November 2011, 11:48 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for GATE without coaching?

dear friend,
To prepare for GATE exam you have to do consistent hard work..

To solve The technical part of GATE exam you have to increase your technical knowledge..

Try to clear your concepts in technical papers and make base strong...

Read text books throughly also prefer some reference books to get vast concept in technical subjects..

Solve previous year question papers, to get an idea about the question pattern...
Solve sample questions as many as possible to get the speed..

In this way you can prepare for GATE exam...

All the best...
12th May 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best coaching centers for GATE in TVM
20th June 2012, 12:45 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I prepare for GATE without coaching?

Hi

GATE is the All India Entrance Exam which is conducted by the IIT's every year in the month of February for the selection of the candidates for the various M.Tech programs.

The Basic Eligibility is that you should be a minimum graduate in B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharmacy from a recognized college or university to take up this course.

Now as you want to prepare for yourself for the GATE exam, I would recommend that you should start preparing in the Pre Final year of your graduation. In this way you would at first get enough time to study for all the important topics.
Apart from that, I would also suggest that you make a time table and then you follow that regularly.

This is because GATE is a study of the very vast subjects. So there are many subjects that you need to study and deal with. Hence give equal time to all the subjects so that you can score from every subject.

Also you can get more information and other study material, past years papers, etc from a website. Click Here !!
In this website, you would also get information about which books to follow if you are preparing for the GATE yourself.

Be regular in your studies, stay away from distractions and only then will you be able to taste success.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
3rd August 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student from ece department.now itself i am preparing for gate exam. is it possible to score high marks?
6th June 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How can I prepare for GATE without coaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhanshu007 View Post
sir how m i prepare for gate exam without coaching...please tell me the tiips for it
hard work and persistence will help you!
27th August 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

what are the text books that i should prefer for gate??
2nd May 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for gate without coaching
i am studing in b-tech 1st year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?