8th May 2014, 11:05 PM
balaji.m.v

How can I prepare for IIT JAM after studying BSc chemistry 2nd year

Respected sir,
I am studying b.sc chemistry 2 nd year.how could i get prepare for iit jam exam.please give me some tips. (Navigate me).

Thank you

28th August 2015, 01:30 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IIT JAM after studying BSc chemistry 2nd year

IIT JAM is the examination conducted by the IIT or IISC for the admission in the IIT for the M.Sc course after the graduation. The duration of course is 2 years.

Yes from now only you can start the preparation for the examination if you desire to pursue the course from the IIT. The examination paper contains both the objective as well as the subjective paper as according to the optional subject.

The question in the examination are from the optional subject. So as you are from the B.Sc chemistry so from now you can go through the chemistry topics with deep concepts which will help you most in the examination.

There is also negative marking in the examination. So avoid selction of the wrong choice. For more details for the examination syllabus visit at the www.iitb/jam.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?