21st January 2017, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue B.Sc Agriculture course from a Government College so I want to know how can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure for admission in BSc agriculture in government college of India?
  3. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  4. When can I apply for the entrance exam of B.Sc Agriculture for admission in a Government college?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ludhiana agriculture government college?
  6. Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?
  7. How to get admission in BSc agriculture in government college?
  8. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  9. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College?
  10. Fee structure for a student studying in private agricultural university
  11. Which colleges provide B.Sc Agriculture course in India? What is the procedure of admission?
  12. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college?
  13. Can I get a government job after B.Sc agriculture from a non ICAR college?
  14. Procedure to take admission in BSc agriculture college -- [New]
  15. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture while studying in class 11th? What is the procedure to get admission?
  16. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th (PCME)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture?
22nd January 2017, 04:20 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?

B.Sc Agriculture refers to Bachelor of Science in Agriculture and same is a bachelor degree course of three years having good scope in the country like India which is an agro based country.

Further the minimum educational requirement for pursuing the same course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Agriculture as main subjects with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board.

Also for pursuing the same course from government agriculture colleges you will have to qualify entrance examinations like AIEEA UG ( All India Entrance Examination for Admission in Under Graduate Agriculture Courses) held by ICAR or CET ( Common Entrance Test ) held by different state board of education.

For more details and updates about AIEEA UG you can visit the link www.icar.org.in where are different state CET you can refer to the official link of concerned state board of education.
22nd January 2017, 07:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?

To pursue Bsc agriculture 4 year degree course from a government college you have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by ICAR every year for all India or you can appear in the state entrance exam that is conducted by the state Agricultural University.
The basic eligibility criteria is that you must have completed your 12th with science stream from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to the candidates of reserved categories.

Otherwise if you want to take admission in private college then admission is given on the basis of money donation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?