25th July 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I register for CA after 10th?

I'm successfully passed my 10th class & now I'm doing my 11th. I want to become a CA. Many people said that I can register in ICAI after 10th. Then,what can I do for registration. Please help me & guide me.
My e-mail id is [email protected]

26th July 2015, 12:06 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I register for CA after 10th?

CA course has three stages:

CPT

IPCC

Final course

You can not register CA course after 10th standard. You should have passed 12th standard at least to apply this course.

For CA you have to first register for CPT.

Those who qualify CPT can only apply for IPCC.

For IPCC graduate candidates can directly apply .

For this Graduation with commerce candidate must have 55%.

For Non Commerce graduation Candidates must have 60% marks.

After IPCC ,you have appear in Final exam and Articleship Training.

After completing all these stages you will be a complete Chartered Accountant.
26th July 2015, 02:09 PM
JSD.

Default Re: How can I register for CA after 10th?

Ya ofcourse!!

You can definitely register on ICAI for the CA course just after completion of your 10th for the CPT examinations.But you can give the examination after completion of your +2 or in the Final year of your +2.

Dear aspirant CA:- Chartered Accountancy is a dynamic, challenging and rewarding profession.here you can work as an C.A for any big and high company.CA course takes almost 3 to 4 year.Now days in India as well as in abroad the demand of the CA is more.

Basically CA completes in the following three stages:-
  • CA-CPT.
  • CA-IPCC.
  • CA- FINALS.

CACPT can be done after completion of the +2.You have to appear in the entrance exam and crack it to go to the second stage.CPT Examination is objective type test comprising of 4 subjects.

IPCC can be done after successfully completion of CPT.If you have not clear the CPT and want to appear in the IPCC examination than you must have a bachelor degree from a recognized university.If you are from the commerce field than you must have to attain 55% marks in aggregate to be eligible for this exam.Rest of the students have to score minimum 60% marks in aggregate to be eligible for the CA-IPCC exam.

After passing the IPCC you are going to enter into the final course called ARTICLE-SHIP to write the article ship you should pass at least group-1 of IPCC and should have completed ITT of 100 hours.

After the article eship you have to write the final course

So dear aspirant you can register at ICAI now.And you have to complete your +1 and +2 with food marks than you have to go for the CPT after it you have to complete your graduation side wise with preparation to attain the IPCC exam, then go for the article ship and finally finals.This was overall summary of your question.

All the Best!!

Regards,
JSD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?