9th November 2019, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

How can I retrieve my examination number of NECO GCE?

I wrote National Examination Council (NECO) GCE in the year 2013 but I lost the results due to relocation of my home. Now I am trying to check it online but is telling me examination number is invalid. What should I do? Is there any other way to check the result?

15th February 2020, 03:07 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: How can I retrieve my examination number of NECO GCE?

your NECO examination number would be given to you. As at the time of publishing this article, NECO does not charge its candidates to retrieve exam numbers.
Visit a NECO office in your state and provide the following information;
Full name.
Year of the exam.
Name of school where the exam was written
14th June 2023, 11:32 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How can I retrieve my examination number of NECO GCE?

To retrieve your NECO GCE (General Certificate Examination) examination number, you can follow these steps:

Contact NECO Support: The best way to retrieve your NECO GCE examination number is to contact the NECO support or helpline directly. Reach out to NECO through their official contact channels, such as their website or helpline phone number. Provide them with your personal details, such as your full name, date of birth, and any other relevant information they may require to verify your identity.

Provide Necessary Information: When contacting NECO support, be prepared to provide the necessary details to assist them in locating your examination number. This may include your full name as registered for the examination, your date of birth, examination year, examination type (GCE), and any other information they may request.

Follow Their Instructions: NECO support will guide you through the process of retrieving your examination number. They may ask you to provide additional information or documents for verification purposes. Cooperate with their instructions and provide accurate information to facilitate the retrieval process.

Be Patient: Depending on the volume of inquiries and the efficiency of NECO support, it may take some time to retrieve your examination number. Be patient and follow up with them as needed.

It's important to note that the exact process and requirements for retrieving your NECO GCE examination number may vary. Contacting NECO support directly will ensure that you receive the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding your specific case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?