17th September 2020, 07:41 PM
Vic-ike

How to retrieve NECO examination centre number via online?

How can I retrieve my NECO examination centre number via online? My center name is Uwani Secondary School, Enugu. Could anybody please share the website link from where I can download the same.

14th June 2023, 11:31 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How to retrieve NECO examination centre number via online?

To retrieve your NECO (National Examinations Council) examination center number online, you can follow these steps:

Visit the official website of NECO: Go to the official website of NECO, which is www.neco.gov.ng.

Navigate to the "Exams" section: Look for the "Exams" or "Examinations" section on the website's homepage. It is usually located in the main menu or navigation bar.

Select the appropriate examination: Depending on the examination you took or will be taking, choose the relevant option. For example, if you are looking for your SSCE (Senior School Certificate Examination) center number, click on the "SSCE" or "June/July SSCE" link.

Locate the candidate's portal: Look for the candidate's portal or the link that allows you to access your examination details. This portal is typically designed for candidates to access their results, examination centers, and other related information.

Provide required details: In the candidate's portal, you will be prompted to provide certain details to retrieve your examination center number. This may include your examination registration number, examination year, examination type, and other relevant information. Fill in the required fields accurately.

Submit and retrieve your examination center number: Once you have provided the necessary details, click on the submit or retrieve button to retrieve your examination center number. The system should display your examination center number on the screen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?