22nd August 2011, 10:11 PM
Sachal

How can I study for the campus placement so that I would be able to crack the aptitude test?

I am Last year BE(Computer) student, my campus placement is going to start how should i study so that i will able to crack aptitude test?

30th November 2011, 04:30 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: How can I study for the campus placement so that I would be able to crack the aptitude test?

Hi Sachal,
all that you need to do is concentrate on aptitude and reasoning. most of the companies will conduct written test in these only. for this you can read
"quantitative aptitude" by RS Aggarwal and
"logical reasoning" by RS Aggarwal
these are the best books to prepare for atitude.
along with aptitude you should also be good at your subjects. as you belongs to computer background then there is a possibility of questions from all the subjects. so have knowledge in all the subjects and practice well in programming languages. they may also ask you to write programs and queries along with the concepts.
along with these you should also have good communication skills and confidence.
then you can crack any interview.
all the best
22nd April 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study for the campus placement so that I would be able to crack the aptitude test?

is arun sharma for quant good for the preparation of aptitude test in on-campus placements
6th October 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i have tried for three campus placements but for all the three i have not been able to clear the aptitude tests. help me . i am studying 7th sem, cse.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?