8th January 2012, 04:10 PM
anand bhardwaj

How can I submit the admission letter in Indian Air Force?

Respected Sir,
I hv cmpltd my B.Tech in Electronics&Communication from Rajasthan Technical University and want to join Indian ir Force,but confused because no more declaration in the site of its to apply.
Plz give me unstruction that hpw can i aplly in it.
thnx...

13th February 2012, 01:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I submit the admission letter in Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand bhardwaj View Post
Respected Sir,
I hv cmpltd my B.Tech in Electronics&Communication from Rajasthan Technical University and want to join Indian ir Force,but confused because no more declaration in the site of its to apply.
Plz give me unstruction that hpw can i aplly in it.
thnx...
The notification for the Air Force Common Admission Test has not been published yet and is most likely to be available on the official website of Indian Air Force in the month of June 2012.
The official website of Indian Air Force, on which the notification for the Air Force Common Admission Test will be published, is www.careerairforce.nic.in

To be considered eligible for the test, you must have scored a minimum of 60% in your B.Tech Program.
The minimum eligible age to apply for the test is 19 years and the maximum age limit is 23 years.

For more information, refer to www.careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?