8th July 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in M.E correspondence? Procedure for the same?

how can i take admisn in m.a corspondnce i want to know the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com correspondence from DU?
  2. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course?
  3. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  4. Admission procedure of B.Ed correspondence?
  5. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  6. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  7. Procedure for B.Ed correspondence admission in Mumbai University?
  8. Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  10. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  11. Admission procedure to study correspondence LLB for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.A.? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of institutes providing M.Tech (Correspondence) in Biotechnology. What's the procedure for admission in the same
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  15. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  16. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  17. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  18. Admission details regarding MBA course through correspondence?
30th August 2012, 03:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in M.E correspondence? Procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i take admisn in m.a corspondnce i want to know the procedure?

There are various recognized Universities, which offers Master of Arts [M.A.] program, through distance/correspondence mode. Candidate must have completed the Bachelors Degree from a recognized University. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list of Distance Education Council [DEC] recognized Universities offering M.A. program:

North Bengal University Directorate of Distance Education

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Sikkim Manipal University

Andhra University - The School of Distance Education

Nagarjuna University - Centre for Distance Education

EFL University

Prospectus can either be downloaded from the official website of the Universities or obtained from the head office.

Hence, one may refer to the official websites of the above mentioned Universities or any other of concern.
5th June 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in M.E correspondence? Procedure for the same?

I wish to do M.E. in civil engg. by distance education mode. Which colleges/universities offer these courses? whether these courses are considered valid qualification as faculty in Engg. colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?