6th November 2010, 04:50 AM
VIMALRAJ.G

How can I take Law as an option in mains UPSC? I'm in 1st year Ph.D (Agriculture) in New Delhi and preparing for civil service exam

sir, iam in first year ph.d (agriculture) studying in New Delhi. iam preparing for civil service exam since. i have not yet given a single attempt. my first option is PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION. iam not interested in selecting agriculture as my second option. now iam planning to take LAW as my second option, because i have interest in constitution and working mechanism of judiciary. but i dont know anything about the practical feasibility of taking LAW as a option in CSE exam. so i request you to give me the suggestions regarding choosing LAW option, feasibility of success and its success percentage of non-law students in CSE exams.

THANK YOU

G.VIMALRAJ
Ph.D(Agri)
NEW DELHI

5th April 2012, 08:20 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I take Law as an option in mains UPSC? I'm in 1st year Ph.D (Agriculture) in New Delhi and preparing for civil service exam

Dear Friend,

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) are to conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the Union that is why its name is UPSC.

So,its examination is little more tough.
for this you gave to study own-self,then you can enlarge your confidence level.

if you can not control your UPSC preparation by own-self,then you can go for any coaching institutes.so can get information regarding this
List of some coaching institutes are:

*Chanakya IAS Academy
*IAS Coaching and Academy
*Rising IAS Academy
*Ramaswamys I A S Academy
*Raus Ias Study Circle
*Ujjwal Best IAS academy
*Vedanta IAS Academy

kindly take admission in any one of it, & start preparation as soon as possible.

good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?