20th December 2021, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How can join B.Ed course after Diploma in Library Science?

I have completed diploma in library science so based on this can I join in B.ed course now.

25th December 2021, 01:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can join B.Ed course after Diploma in Library Science?

Yes, you can join the BEd course after completing your diploma in library science. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's or master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The admission process is both entrance-based and merit-based depending on the institute in which you take admission. The minimum age should be 21 years and there is no upper age limit.
25th December 2021, 08:30 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can join B.Ed course after Diploma in Library Science?

BEd stands for bachelor of education , this is a teacher training course.

Candidate must have done bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised University.

Minimum percentage of marks required in bachelors degree to apply for B.Ed is 50%.

There is no upper age limit for bachelor of education.

You can join B.Ed by appearing for entrance test of BEd conducted by different universities.

You have done diploma in life sciences, to be eligible for B.Ed you have to do graduation in any domain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?