21st December 2021, 11:41 AM
Ch.Laasya

Procedure of applying for internship at HAL Hyderabad?

I am currently pursing B.E in ECE department. I want apply for internship at HAL, Hyderabad. Can you help me regarding the procedure for applying (online/offline application submission).I want to know about current internship offers.

25th December 2021, 08:05 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of applying for internship at HAL Hyderabad?

Procedure to apply for internship at HAL Hyderabad:-

To apply for an internship in HAL first you need to contact with HR manager of HAL. The HAL(Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) HR department will tell you how to proceed.

You need to take the NOC letter from the HOD or training and placement cell of your college.

Now you have to submit an application letter along with and NOC to the concerned officer of the HR department of HAL.

If any recommendation is available from your college or employee from it will then it will be more is it to get internship in HAL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?