8th June 2011, 04:22 PM
account.manoj

How can my soon get admission in St. Teresa school in Modi Nagar after class 10th?

my son adiya in 10 th standard in st. teresa modi nagar
please send me the details

Related Questions:
13th October 2015, 01:41 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can my soon get admission in St. Teresa school in Modi Nagar after class 10th?

I hope you are looking for admission for your son in the month of March-April. So there is still time. If you log onto the official website of St. Teresa School, which is, http://www.stteresasacademymodinagar.com, then you will find that the notice for admission in any class will start from the month of December. So by that time a candidate waiting for the admission can prepare himself thoroughly for the admission test and interview.
So as you might guess that your son has to go through a) an admission test (the question paper of which will be based on the standard syllabus of class 10 and b) an interview . But before all this you need to register online to get a call from the school for the test. The merit list will be prepared from highest scoring candidate to moderate scoring candidate. The candidates scoring really poor will not be selected. If your son clears both the rounds of interview and test with high scores, his name will come in the merit list of the students selected for class 11.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?