9th January 2013, 08:47 AM
achyutananda8892

How can a person be eligible to take up preliminary exam?

How can a person be eligible to take up preliminary exams?, what should be his minimum education? On which subject should i concentrate more if i would take up I P S exams in future

13th December 2014, 02:49 AM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: How can a person be eligible to take up preliminary exam?

Graduation is the minimum eligibility criteria for a student to sit in IPS Preliminary exam.
IPS exam is conducted by UPSC every years. You should focus on General Knowledge, Current Affairs, History, Geography, Reasoning etc. You can join Coaching Institute for better preparation. You can choose any of following to your 'Mains' exam.
Agriculture
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
Botany
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Commerce
Economics
Electrical Engineering
Geography
Geology
Indian History
Law
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Medical Science
Philosophy
Physics
Political Science
Psychology
Public Administration
Sociology
Statistics
Zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?