9th September 2013, 10:02 PM
ms. manisha

What is the criteria to get admission in IGNOU for correspondence MBA?

what is the criteria for getting admission in IGNOU for correspondance MBA

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  3. Admission procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence HR MBA? I have completed BSc from Dibrugrah Univeristy
  4. Procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence MBA course?
  5. How to take admission in D.Ed through IGNOU correspondence
  6. Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in renowned MBA colleges like Symboisis, IGNOU etc for MBA degree?
  9. Procedure to do MBA in finance management through correspondence course from Symbiosis or IGNOU?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU?
  11. Is IPU providing correspondence MBA? What is the criteria for admission? When will the form be available?
  12. How to do B.Ed correspondence course after completing MBA?
  13. Does IGNOU provide correspondence course in MSc Biotechnology from Lucknow?
  14. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  15. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  16. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  17. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  18. Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis or IGNOU? Is it worth after B.Tech?
13th December 2014, 03:24 AM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: What is the criteria to get admission in IGNOU for correspondence MBA?

IGNOU conduct their own entrance exam called IGNOU OPENMAT exam for MBA. Any student after graduation with not less than 50% marks, can apply for this Course. The duration of IGNOU OPENMAT is 180 minutes it consists 200 objective type questions.
English Language-50 questions
General Awareness-30 questions
Quantitative Aptitude-50 questions
Reasoning-70 questions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?