6th July 2011, 04:59 PM
poonammathur

How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th? When its exam is conducted and what all things are asked?

my daughter wants to make a career in fine arts for which she wants to join jj school of arts mumbai bfa course kindly guide us regarding the same of the exact procedure for the same . when is the exam conducted and what all is being asked in the same , will it be difficult for her as she is not from the maharashtra board. thanxs

21st June 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th? When its exam is conducted and what all things are asked?

i have just passed out 10 with 90% and have taken arts stream. i am interested in interior designing and want to take admission in jj arts but i have not given elementary and intermediate exam please guide..
19th April 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th? When its exam is conducted and what all things are asked?

: How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing Engineering diploma? When its exam is conducted and what all things are asked?
24th November 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to apply for fine art undergraduate course in jj school of arts ? from when should i start preparing for the same and what is the deadline ? i am currently about to finish my 12th boards.
19th March 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I recently gave the 12 standard board exams I am in Commerce stream. My question is how much percentage do we need to get admission in jj school of arts? And is it possible that commerce students will get admission in arts college?
11th June 2018, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

My daughter have just passed 10 by 84% and want to join sir JJ arts college by science stream after 12 by skipping subject maths and want to do fine arts so will it be fine if she skip the subject maths????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?