26th April 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any more valuable course other than MDS after BDS?

I am very confused what to do next after BDS . I know about MDS but I want to do something better than this but I have no idea how to proceed whom to approach. So, please help me out with this. I also wanted to know if there are any courses out of India which are as valuable in India as they are in abroad.

11th June 2018, 07:48 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any more valuable course other than MDS after BDS?

As per my knowledge, Master of Dental Surgery is right option for you rather than going for other course after completing BDS course. M.D.S. or Master of Dental Surgery is a postgraduate Dentistry course. The duration of this course is three years.

BEST COURSE AFTER BDS COURSE

=> Master of Dental Surgery in Community Dentistry

=> Master of Dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics

=> Master of Dental Surgery in Pediatric Dentistry

=> Master of Dental Surgery in Pedodontics

=> Master of Dental Surgery in Pedodontia & Preventive Dentistry

=> Master of Dental Surgery in Preventive Community Dentistry

=> Master of Dental Surgery in Prosthodontics

=> Master of Dental Surgery in Oral Medicine & Radiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?