22nd June 2019, 12:34 PM
ITS ENGINEERING COLLEGE

How can we get admission in ITS Engineering College, Uttar Pradesh?

What is the admission criteria and application procedure for graduate degree courses in I.T.S. Engineering College, Uttar Pradesh? When and how to apply? Application charges and annual fees structure for B.Tech?

2nd July 2019, 10:41 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we get admission in ITS Engineering College, Uttar Pradesh?

ITS Engineering college located in Greater Noida follows this admission procedure for candidates seeking admission there.
  • Step 1 - Send enquiry with emailid and mobile number by filling enquiry form.
  • Step 2 - Create login id by submitting Rs.500 and get registered.
  • Step 3 - Finally, pay Rs.10,000 online to confirm your seat and branch on FCFS basis.

Eligibility criteria
To be eligible for B.Tech seat in this institute, you must have secured at least 45% marks in PCM of UPSEE. If you are seeking for direct admission, then you must have secured at least 50% marks.

Fee Structure of ITS engineering institute for B.Tech is listed below:
  • Academic Fee: 1,06,000 INR
  • Examination Fee: 7,500 INR
  • Career Planning & Development: 9,000 INR
  • Student Welfare: 7,000 INR

For further information, you may visit their official site: https://www.itsecgn.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?