18th September 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

How to change the caste in GATE application form?

how to change caste in gate appilication if it mistake?

15th June 2015, 09:37 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change the caste in GATE application form?

GATE is the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This is the online entrance test conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology.

No, you can not change your caste in the GATE application form if you have submitted the form finally because of the fact that at the time of final submission there is a message that please check all the entries made by you after that you will not be able to do any changes in the application form in GATE form.

In the present scenario, GATE serves for two purposes:

>>Master's degree in technology from top reputed institutes like IIT, NIT and other government and private engineering colleges.

>>If you have good GATE scorecard, you can get shortlisted for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL etc.

One who has done bachelor's degree in technology or engineering from a recognized university can apply for the exam. There is no upper age limit.

This test consists of 65 questions from core subjects of engineering and aptitude section.
19th September 2015, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I have done a mistake in caste.. my caste is general but I have applied as obc.. Please help me out.. gate is very important for me
19th September 2019, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

My caste is general but i fill form with obc how can i change it gate is very important for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?