14th April 2022, 03:19 PM
Ayushsout

How to change subject from Science to Commerce?

Sir mam I have just passed my 11 class.my 12 class are starting from may. I want to change my subject from science to commerce. Can I do that .plz tell the procedure.plz reply it's emergency..

15th April 2022, 12:22 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change subject from Science to Commerce?

No you can't do that. You'll have to do class 11 or go into commerce after 12. Class XI n XII together is one course.
15th April 2022, 04:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Changing stream from Science to Commerce is possible if you inform your school authority as early as possible.

Firstly, you need to visit examination authority cell in your school. Then, if they allow for changing stream, then you will have to write an application for it.

After submitting it, you may have to fill up the Board application form for changing your subjects. Then, your application will go to regional Board office and finally the request will be approved.

This entire process could take a couple of weeks.
15th April 2022, 06:38 PM
IPHONE13

No, you can't change your stream in 12th standard. you are given a option in 11th because by that time you are not registered by your respective board and you can change stream that time.
15th April 2022, 06:46 PM
periwinkle09876

The candidate who has already passed 11th standard with science stream cannot change his stream to commerce from Science in 11th standard because there is no such procedure because it is under rule that the candidate has to complete both 11th and 12th standards with same stream.
So, you have to continue with science stream in 12th standard also otherwise you have to take admission in 11th standard again in the stream of your choice.
15th April 2022, 06:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- No, it is not possible to change the subjects from Science to commerce in 12th standard after passing 11th standard with science stream because one has to complete both 11th and 12th with same stream and in your case you have to continue with science stream otherwise it would not be possible for you to change and if you want to change then you have to take admission again in 11th standard in commerce stream and it would lead to wastage of time.
15th April 2022, 10:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, candidates are not eligible to change the stream and so, you are not eligible to change the stream or else have to take admission in std 11th again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?