14th April 2022, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my degree course after 10 years gap?

my final year degree course complete in 2018.. but I am complete 12th class on 2011.. now I just want to complate my supplymentary exam in this year that is 2022.. so can I continue of my incomplete degree course?? Or start again from 1st year?? Plz help me. It's very much important to me..

15th April 2022, 08:51 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my degree course after 10 years gap?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that your query is not very clear so I am answering your query in more generalized way,

As per the current norms, the maximum duration allowed for completing a degree course is two years plus the actual duration of a course from the date of first registration to the same degree course.

So, having completed final year of your degree course way back in 2011 or 2018, you are not eligible to clear the supplementary paper of the degree course now as you have crossed the maximum duration for completing any degree course.
15th April 2022, 11:19 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to complete the graduation course through regular mode because you have left 10 years. For each course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. B.A minimum duration course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years. So, if you want to finish your graduation, you can do it through distance mode.
15th April 2022, 11:58 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot complete the incomplete degree now.

The maximum duration to complete the general bachelor degree course is 5 years. So, you have to take fresh admission and complete the course.
15th April 2022, 07:16 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot clear your pending backlogs or appear in supplementary Examination of an academic degree after a gap of 10 years as the maximum duration of completing any degree course is five (or six) years from the date of first registration to the same degree course.
15th April 2022, 07:23 PM
IPHONE13

No, it is not possible to complete the graduation course which you have left 10 years back. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. The minimum duration of B.Sc. course is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years.
15th April 2022, 07:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You have to start with 1st year again and not eligible to clear the supplementary paper now. You have exceeded the time limit to pursue and complete the bachelor degree course.
15th April 2022, 10:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I complete my degree course after 10 years gap?

No, it is not possible to complete the graduation course which you have left 10 years back.

For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. The minimum duration of B.Sc. course is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?