13th September 2017, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How to check if PG in english from shubh bharti university UP is valid?

How to check if PG in english from shubh bharti university UP is valid? Can you please let me know the official information on this? I want to apply for the course and start but want to make sure if it will be valid in future or not. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

14th September 2017, 03:17 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check if PG in english from shubh bharti university UP is valid?

Yes, PG English in Subh Bharati university UP is valid university. This university is affiliated by UGC.
So the PG course is valid.

For more details you can check in the official website: http://www.subharti.org/
14th September 2017, 10:09 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to check if PG in english from shubh bharti university UP is valid?

First thing I would like to let you know that there does not exists any university which is named as Shubh Bharti University in Uttar Pradesh rather there is a university which is known as Swami Vivekanand Subharti University.

Further Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is one of the finest university in Uttar Pradesh which is accredited grade A by NAAC and is recognized by UGC too. Therefore PG ( Post graduate ) in English i.e; M.A. in English pursued at same university is valid for higher studies as well as job applications.

For more details regarding the courses offered by Swami Vivekanand Subharti University you can refer to its official link i.e; www.subharti.org .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?