28th April 2013, 10:31 PM
khushboo azam

Which are the colleges that provide internship in Chemistry?

I want to know about colleges that provide for internship in chemistry.I am in msc 1st year.in earnest.

Related Questions:
  1. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  2. Which all companies provide internship in karnataka
  3. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  4. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  5. How to do summer internship while doing BBA from Axis College Kanpur? Companies who provide free internship for BBA students?
  6. How to apply for internship? Companies that provide such opportunities?
  7. List of MNCs offering Internships for MCA candidates?
  8. Which colleges in Pune provide summer internship?
  9. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  10. Which companies will provide internship after 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) graduate?
  12. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
  14. List of companies which offers 3 months Internship in Cloud Computing, Mobile Apps or Programming?
  15. List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program
  16. Which companies provide 2 months internship programs in Bangalore? -- [New]
  17. Any opportunity for a B.Tech student to get internship in India? Which companies provide internship and what is the procedure?
  18. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?

14th September 2017, 09:35 PM
jamk4u_dlf

Default Re: Which are the colleges that provide internship in Chemistry?

The following institute provide internship in chemistry
IISER Mohali Summer Internship
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Summer Internship
Internships – School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad
Summer Internships – Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?