24th December 2018, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How to check MAT results in case one has forgotten his/her roll number?

Hi, I appeared for MAT exam which was held recently in the month of December. Unfortunately, I forgot my roll number however, I have my registration number with me. So, in this scenario how can I check my results online?

26th December 2018, 04:00 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: How to check MAT results in case one has forgotten his/her roll number?

Roll number is essential to check your result, without roll number, you'll not be allowed to check your result. In case you have forgotten the roll no, you can get it by checking your admit card. Admit cards are sent online through mail, so it is advisable to check your admit card in your mail box. If that is missing, then I'm sorry, there is no option to check your result by any other means.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?