24th December 2018, 08:22 PM
P3Patil

What is the application procedure of IGNOU for pursuing PG Diploma in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation?

I am Dr. Prashant L Patil, professor and Head Dept of Pediatrics Ayurved at R.A. PODAR MEDICAL COLLEGE, WORLI Mumbai. Sir, want to do distant learning in Post Graduate Diploma in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation from IGNOU. Can you please tell me the application procedure for it?

26th December 2018, 04:10 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: What is the application procedure of IGNOU for pursuing PG Diploma in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation?

Unfortunately, IGNOU doesn't offer such diploma course. Very few medical colleges in India offer such course, and it is a PG diploma course. Medical colleges offering such diploma courses are-

1.Patna Medical College, Bihar

2. Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi

3. Government Medical College, Calicut

4. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram

5. Madras Medical College, Chennai

You can obtain the details regarding the course directly from the above mentioned college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?