24th April 2012, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

How to complete my post graduation degree in Gynae and Obs from India? I have finished graduation in medical science

i am from Bangladesh.I finished my graduation in medical science from Mymensingh Medical College. I am very much eager to complete my post graduation degree in Gynae and Obs from india.and i wanna do job in there. so how can i do that ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Type of course which I should opt after doing BSc Maths and O Level?
  3. Categories of job after completing M.Sc?
  4. Procedure and fees for Post Graduate Diploma or MS in Gynaecology and Obstetrics?
  5. Which courses can I take for graduation so that I can complete my master degree or higher studies in Environmental Engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  7. Army medical corps India SSC recruitment?
  8. Colleges which provide PG diploma in Gynae and Obs?
  9. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  10. Is it possible to do PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies (AICTE Approved) -- [New]
  11. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  12. Post Graduation from USA is recognized by MCI in India? Can I practice on the basis of my specialization in India?
  13. Can I complete my post graduation with M.Sc in MLT?
  14. How can I study further after 12th in Abroad?
  15. Which post graduation course to take after B.Sc Bio Medical course?
  16. Am I eligible to do post graduation course with M.Sc in MLT after completion of graduation in Bachelor of Science?
  17. Which are the PG diploma course in Gynae and OBS, Nanotechnology and Chile Care, Panchkarma, Anesthesia after BAMS? List of colleges I can get for the said courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What course I can take in Post Graduation after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
12th March 2023, 02:08 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: How to complete my post graduation degree in Gynae and Obs from India? I have finished graduation in medical science

To complete a post-graduation degree in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in India, you need to follow these steps:

1. Qualify for the NEET-PG: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate courses (NEET-PG) is a national level entrance exam that is conducted every year by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). To be eligible for NEET-PG, you must have completed your MBBS degree from a recognized medical institute.

2. Apply for counselling: After qualifying for NEET-PG, you need to apply for the All India Counselling conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). You can also apply for state-level counselling if you wish to pursue your post-graduation degree from a state-run medical college.

3. Choose a college and course: During counselling, you will be given the option to choose from various colleges and courses. Choose the college and course that best suits your interests and future career goals.

4. Complete your post-graduation degree: Once you have secured admission in a college, you need to complete your post-graduation degree in Gynaecology and Obstetrics by attending classes, taking exams, and completing a thesis or dissertation.

5. Obtain your degree: After successfully completing your course, you will be awarded a post-graduation degree in Gynaecology and Obstetrics. You can then pursue further studies or start practicing as a gynaecologist or obstetrician.

Note: The admission process and eligibility criteria may differ for different colleges and courses. It is advisable to check the official website of the college and the medical council for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?