3rd November 2010, 09:47 AM
ranjana tiwari

How to crack Medical Entrance Exams? Tips and tricks to score good in Medical Entrance Exams?

1.pls,give me some tips about how can i crack cbse pmt entrance exams?
2.my physics is not so good,i am very upset about my selection pls give me some tips regarding physics.
3.my aim is to crack AIIMS,BHU,DPMT,IP exam which is the aim of many but how can i different from others,pls give me tips regarding this.
4.as i m dropper i have to be in best medical college,so pls help me

3rd November 2010, 01:09 PM
megha ram singh

Thumbs up Re: How to crack Medical Entrance Exams? Tips and tricks to score good in Medical Entrance Exams?

if u want to crack the medical entrance exam u must be focused only on ur studies ,use tricks to solve the questions and manage time try to attempt those questions in which u r sure, if r having doubt in any question then leave it & move on the next,try that later and don't panic, be relaxed.
3rd November 2010, 05:47 PM
helpmaster

Default Re: How to crack Medical Entrance Exams? Tips and tricks to score good in Medical Entrance Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjana tiwari View Post
2.my physics is not so good,i am very upset about my selection pls give me some tips regarding physics.
3.my aim is to crack AIIMS,BHU,DPMT,IP exam which is the aim of many but how can i different from others,pls give me tips regarding this.
Your aims are really very high but to fulfill them them you need to do much more hard work to make them true.
So first forget about anything like you are poor in any subject and try to overcome your problem and let it not remain a problem for you.
So for this try to understand all the concepts behind each topic.
Do't try to memorise the things.
You need to give more time to biology in comparison to other subject as it comprises of more marks than either physics or chemistry.
Join any of the coaching classes for guidance and help
3rd November 2010, 06:49 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Default Re: How to crack Medical Entrance Exams? Tips and tricks to score good in Medical Entrance Exams?

For Medical entrance exam you have to go through the biology and chemistry deeply.
In biology you have to prepare Zoology, Botany very good.
In chemistry you have to prepare Organic, inorganic and physical chemistry very well.
Physics is not that much tough in medical entrance.
Go through standard book of these subjects and solve previous paper.
And attempt all exam because this gives you expirence.

So good luck from my side.......
4th November 2010, 10:16 AM
tirthak04

hey trust me on this..you may read all the course material you want to and STILL not crack it.. trust me ive seen MANY of my friends go this way and fall... the only trick which i've figured out to cracking a med exam is to "read beyond your syllabus..try it..go get journals magazines ..books that interest you about med. science...try even fiction if its about med. stuff ! im telling you this will give you such a broad horizon of lateral thinking that will hold you in good stead not only for the entrances but also the course you get into . best of luck !
4th November 2010, 08:23 PM
Poornashree. M

Smile Re: How to crack Medical Entrance Exams? Tips and tricks to score good in Medical Entrance Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjana tiwari View Post
Practise question papers...... .......It will give a lot of ideas...... self confidence
10th November 2010, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

thank you so much for giving me lots of ideas and confidence
11th November 2010, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

how to study systematically everyday to achieve top rank in medical entrance examinations
12th November 2010, 07:51 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

for scoring good marks in any medical entrance exam all you need is to go through ncert books Of class 11 and 12. try to solve previous year question. to solve in a given time try to solve using tricks.
12th November 2010, 01:47 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to crack Medical Entrance Exams? Tips and tricks to score good in Medical Entrance Exams?

see ranjana as everyone says you need determination,hard work and dedication towards subject, i do prefer this beacuse this is the year in which you have to prove it to the best,

and preparing for MEDICAL is a very great job you choose this option for medical because you have inerests right,
but i you are preapering for it without any interest no use of preapering because if you get selected after buttifying things then you will gonna face various problem in future
so my sincere concern is that go or refer any book but you should be sucessfull by reading all deep thoughts of that book
if it is biology go every terms,
make your mind such a way that you only thinks of bio bio and biology..

see even i was a medical stream student , i have lots off experience.

before reading anything have a habit of keeping pencil beside or highlighter.

always try to learn things after mid night.which makes your concentration more and more

keep my thoughts serisously..

you will feel good

and best of luck for your exams

regards
~~
12th November 2010, 05:27 PM
neethubobby

just take up one o two topics each day and learn it in and out.Continue this for a couple of days and then take a break and revise all what you have studied.
m sure this will help you to a great extend.
no substitute for hard work especially if you want to crack the medical entrance exam..
all the best
12th November 2010, 06:58 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to study systematically everyday to achieve top rank in medical entrance examinations
To crack medical exam only only sincere effort is neede.
Just concentrate on the quality and not on quantity.
make each concepts clear and give equal weightage to each segemnts as all are equally important
15th November 2010, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i m just a average student will b i able 2 crack medical xms?
15th November 2010, 11:36 PM
sanjusabu

To crack any entrance exams you have to be really good in your basic theritical knowledge and as biology is the base of medical entrance so you have to gather a huge knowledge in that. So, buy a standard book for the exam and go through its all pages and then see the previous year question papers and try to solve them. It will give you a huge confidence.
For your preparation you can consult following books :-
Physics :-
Physics by H.C. Verma
Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith
Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov
Resnick and Halliday.
Chemistry :-
Morrison Boyd
Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar Chawla.
Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee.
Biology :-
Chapter Wise Solutions of BHU Pre-Medical Screening Examination.
Truemans Objective Biology for Medical Entrance Examination by JP Goyal, MP Tyagi.
So, be prepare and do well in entrance. Good luck.
16th November 2010, 01:36 PM
manika_choudhury

Nothing is impossible. There are 3 process for qualifying in medical entrance test. These are practice, practice, practice. If you are a hard working student why you will not get chance?? You have to study chemistry and biology more carefully. study with concentration. solve at least 15 year question paper and study your full book thoroughly and study JEE book also. You will obviously get chance.
5th December 2010, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of class IX ,please tell me how many hours should i study and what should i study more to crack Medical Exam
11th December 2010, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i am a studnt of class 11.i have taken up medical.plz sugst me books that i shuld buy so that i can crack enterence exmantn easily.
12th January 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

4 dpmt, can i js go to ncert n aakash booklets? is it engh 2 get a good rank
12th January 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

nw 4 dpmt...r aakash booklets n ncert 11 n 12.. enough 2 get good rank?
19th January 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the weightage given to physical, organic and inorganic chemistry in aiims pmt entrance exam.
26th January 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

is phy is toooooooooooo tough for medical examination?
31st January 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th class student. and after board exams i have 2and half for MP PMT and i never want to miss this chance but my drawback is there that i am studying well in 11th .so pls tell me how can i do this i will do everything but i need suggestion that how will i prepare in that time ???? and what is minimum marks for selection ?? pls help me.........
8th February 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

hye
how one should start preparing for medical entrance from xi class which books should he/she consult
19th February 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

hi, iam a Bsc Medical Lab Technology(Bsc MLT) graduate, i want to join in Msc Forensic Science, am i elgible for this ornot? let me know about this. MD.Zakeer Hussain email:[email protected]
28th February 2011, 05:53 AM
Unregistered

How many hours should study for mbbs
11th March 2011, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

can you please tell me about which topic caries high mark to refer it first ?
29th March 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

my aim is to get into medicine. itz ma 1 n oly goal in lyf 2 b d greatest doc on earth!!!!! some1 plz help me. i get too distracted by ma frndz n ma mobile.....pls pls help me out
8th April 2011, 03:43 PM

Hello! If u r'lly want 2 crack med.exam u must study atleast 12-15hrs but taking 5-10min rest per hour is must
18th April 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

hello i want to crack medical exam. i m dropper. i gave cbse pmt but due to few marks i was not selected. my physics & organic chem r really poor. wht should i do ??????/ i m really depressed by the result
18th April 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

hello i want to crack medical exam. i m dropper. i gave cbse pmt but due to few marks i was not selected. my physics & organic chem r really poor. wht should i do ??????/ i m really depressed by the result
18th April 2011, 02:28 PM
kiranyadav008

i want to crack medical entrances. but my physics & organic chemistry r very weak. wht should i do ?????????
19th April 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

hello !! brother/sisters am pankaj n i wanna sum guidelines about cracking aiims without any coaching about some good books n way so that i can preprae well as am now in 11 standard.kindly help me.
25th April 2011, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for any medical exam from 11th without any coaching
25th April 2011, 11:30 PM
gmat1984

Hello Ranjana
It's not an issue that you are weak in some subject.If you work hard, you will surely get a good result.
i know a good site i.e., www.examfear.com where you can find tons of Study materials, Previous Year Question Paper and many more.
You can find good tutor as well as good mentors for free
Recently they have added one new feature i.e., online test for all type of exams.
25th April 2011, 11:40 PM
gmat1984

You should have to visit a very good site www.examfear.com also. Anyone can find tons of syllabus, previous question papers and study materials for GMAT,GRE and many more exams on this site.
In http://www.examfear.com you can also find the best Mentor and Tutor for FREE.
Recently they have added one new feature i.e., online test for all type of exams.
Try it... it is really a good site
6th May 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

hello! i want a perfect time table for exam like dpmt plz help me nd before 2 days of exam i got nervous about my result whole day i am free for my study but due to the lack of good guidance i lost my concentration.help me out.i also want to say one thing dat in primary classes with proper guidance of tutors i had done very well but now in 12 class i do not get dat type of guidance.in pressure of institute n school whole 2 year of mine were waste.i want dat somone give me perfect schedule to cover up my syllabus for dpmt.i am ready to do my best but i want littlebit advice nd after dat i try my level best to study whole day n night.plz help me.thanksalot.
17th May 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

i want to be prepared for medical entrance..........
pls suggest me some guidelines...........
i m student of class 12
25th May 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Angry Re: How to crack Medical Entrance Exams? Tips and tricks to score good in Medical Entrance Exams?

not at all dear.......phy is really easy fr pmts dan engn.
25th May 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

help me out,i need aiims 2011 syllb. pls frndzzz
13th June 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

how can an ISC STUDENT OF class XI get a top score in AIPMT & kerala PMT?
18th June 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

which book should i prefer for chemistry for medical exams
25th June 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am continously stragling for cracking pmts from last 2 year but my own effort is not enough and faith not with me.......................
sir,this year i will must crack pmts but without perfect guidiens it is impossbile so plz help me so that i complet my dream and have
a bright future........................................

plz reply............................................. ...
sender-brijesh
city-dehradun
15th July 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

luk m olso preparing 4 medicals..i handed ovr my phn to my parents 4 a year..cz i too get distracted a lot..nd who r frnds? vl dey come nd make ur future..?? if u r really determined dn u vl hv to 4get frnds..in fct if u were really determined dn u wudnt hv asked dis question..
21st July 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of class 11...... n i wana knw i to prepare for both my isc n medical entrnce exam from now on...... as i m also week in physics
so plz sugget me......how to prepare..........
1st August 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i am stding in 2 n i want 2 crack keam medical entrance.
so tell me some basic tips 2 get self motivation in std's
2nd August 2011, 06:19 AM
Armageddon

Default This forum is my favorite now

I found here many interesting threads. I love this forum! Will stay here longer with you guys.
14th August 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know how to prepare physics for medical
29th August 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i really need a time table for clearing afmc.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me &i always scared from physics i got second highest marks in phy in 11 std but i didnt have faith on me yet i can do well in phy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?