9th October 2011, 01:31 AM
surendra.kakani

How to crate Modelling being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?

iam studying b.tech final year.and my interest is modelling or actor how create modelling please tell answer my question

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year -- [New]
  2. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  3. How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  4. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  5. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  6. Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  7. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  8. Will I get able to join Customs after pursuing B.Tech final year?
  9. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  10. hi im amanulla a btech student
  11. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  12. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I write CGP exam while pursuing B.Tech final year?
  14. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
  15. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  16. What extra course should I do for getting a advantage over others? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year) with IT stream
  17. Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?
  18. Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
16th May 2012, 12:09 AM
edr_fdr

Default Re: How to crate Modelling being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?

Hello Friend !!

The Best option is doing M.tech from IIT .

This is because, you are 2011 Passed out Candidate.

I hope you have been working for 1 year in HPCL till now, with this you have got an 1 year Work Experience.

So, you have gained an One Experience now you can change your Environment by getting into M.tech Programme.

Advantages of M.tech Programme :

If you have M.tech Degree from the IIT's, then you will be more valued in many Govt and Private Sectors.

Your Social Status will be increased by obtaining an Post Graduation Degree.

The Jobs after M.tech Degree are very high in number and also have an great payscale.

The Remuneration will be very high for the Post Graduates from IIT's.

I hope currently you will be getting around 22k to 35k after Engineering, but after M.tech Programme your Salary starts from 46k to 65k .

So its better to go for the M.tech Programme.

Continuing the Job will not fetch you any thing rather than an increment in the Post and Salary, but not the Degree.

R
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?