5th July 2013, 02:57 PM
kaomudie mukhopadhyay

How to do 2 months training from Jaipur? I am a student of Automobile Engineering

i am a student of automobile engg. and i want 2 month training from jaipur is it posible

Related Questions:
  1. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student? -- [New]
  3. How can I get information regarding summer training in electronic engineering?
  4. Names of some industries from where I can get industrial training for 6 months ?
  5. Training centers available for B.Tech IT students in Jaipur?
  6. Companies offering 6 months implant training in Automobile sector? I am doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
  7. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  8. how to do 6 months industrial training?
  9. Whole procedure of Industrial training except Automobile field?
  10. What are the options for me to do 6 months industrial training in Automobile industries? I am a student of final year mechanical engineering
  11. How can we do training in Automobile Industry?
  12. Training centers in Jaipur for 3rd year B.Tech student for Electronics and Communication?
  13. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  14. List of the training centers in Jaipur offering training for CSE students? I am B.Tech 3rd year (CSE) student
  15. Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Summer training with 3 backlogs?
  17. Procedure to do Summer Training in BHEL Haridwar? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which companies are offering 6 months in plant training in automobile sector and construction companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?