18th December 2012, 07:20 PM
the guy next door

How to do Astronautical Engineering after doing diploma in mechanical engineering

i am doing diploma in mechanical engineering. i want to do astronautical engineering. so how can i get admission in the college offering astronautical engineering ?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  2. How can I join in Astronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  3. Does Galgotias University offer Aerospace Engineering(Astronautical)? Names of the private universities offering astronautical engineering
  4. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  5. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  6. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  7. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  8. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  10. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  11. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  16. How can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india? entrance exam or donations?
  17. which entrance exams do I have to give to do Astronautical Engineering? Best colleges in India for the same?
  18. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
15th November 2017, 01:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Astronautical Engineering after doing diploma in mechanical engineering

You must have passed 12th standard from any well affiliated school to apply admission in Astronautical Engineering. If you have already passed 12th standard then you can apply for admission in bachelor's degree in Astronautical Engineering. For getting admission in well reputed engineering institutes, you have to appear in entrance examination. Some of such entrance examinations are COMEDK, KITEE, JEE main etc.
Here are some good engineering institute where you can pursue this course:

Manav Rachna International University
PEC, Chandigarh
Gujarat Technological University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?