6th September 2012, 11:48 PM
pradippat

How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?

I have finished my diploma in Electical engineering in Gujarat . now i want do B.E. course in Gujarat . i would like to know which colleges offer lateral entry and list of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year B.E. electrical after Diploma electrical Engineering.So if you could help then it would be really kind of you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to find a job in Gujarat after passing Electrical Engineering?
  2. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  3. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
  4. How can I get admission in Gujarat state for degree after passing diploma in Electrical from Maharashtra?
  5. List of the AICTE approved diploma engineering colleges in Gujarat which provide distance education facilities in electrical engineering?
  6. Degree in (ECE) or (IC) after Diploma in Electrical engineering? Seats available in Gujarat and other states?
  7. After passing diploma in civil engineering from L.E college with 54% can I get admission in other state with donation?
  8. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  9. Am I eligible for LLB course after scoring 45%? Names of the colleges where I can get LLB degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of electrical engineering companies and engineering consultancy companies in Ahmedabad? I have completed B.E in Electrical from Gujarat Technological University -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Obstetrics and Gynaecology related diploma courses available for B.H.M.S. doctor in Gujarat? -- [New]
  12. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course?
  13. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  14. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  15. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  16. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  17. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  18. In which college of Gujarat can I get after completing my diploma in civil engineering?
9th November 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?

i am subhendu chakraborty, from west bengal. i have been passed diploma in civil from wast bengal..now i want to be admitted in GUT... TELL ME PROCEDURE...
24th March 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?

how can i get the admission in B.E. mechanical engineering in gujarat after passing the diploma from other state
11th May 2013, 11:47 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
There is an overall two mode for which you can apply for the B.E Course after the completions of your Diploma:-

First is that,
You can apply for the First Year of B.E courses by selecting any of the Stream without Entrance examinations or rest all.But,Here your Marks in Diploma will plays a major role in seeking admissions.

Second is that,
You can apply directly to the Second Year by Lateral Entry Process but you have to give an Entrance examinations as performance in Entrance examinations will be deciding your admissions.

Go with any of the courses as both are best first will be letting you to get the details and informations on courses of B.E while Second will save your overall one year.
11th October 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Say me abt Any distance B E course college in gujarat . ? I wants to done my BE . Im diploma electrical engineer .my e mail is : [email protected]
22nd November 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I am ajinkya, passing throught diploma and then admission in gut gide me.....
26th May 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

my jee mains marks is 76 and cbse 12th can get 80%, can i get admission for b.tech at lnmiit Jaipur
17th March 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my diploma in Electical engineering in Gujarat . now i want do B.E. course in Gujarat . i would like to know which colleges offer lateral entry and list of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year B.E. electrical after Diploma electrical Engineering.So if you could help then it would be really kind of you.
26th February 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the best engineering college in Gujarat for B.E in information technology engineering give me a list for collages , course , fees and placement too.
28th March 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in MSU in 2nd year of engineering after passing 1st year of engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?