26th March 2016, 12:23 AM
toshifa

What to do further after completing BSC Computer Science if not cleared in campus selection?

Hello,

I had completed my BSC Comp Sc. with 70% marks in year ...unfortunately, could'nt make upto campus selection and also can't pursue higher studies due to financial problems.And I'm also interested at drawing,sketches n graphical designs n all...had no idea want to do further...so just want to know what course or job i can do to have a aim or want to enjoy to do my work.HOPE TO GET A REPLY SOON.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  3. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  4. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  5. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  6. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  7. Which is better between BSc+MSc(computer science) or B.Tech computer science
  8. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  9. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  10. Eligibility for DRDO exam after 60% marks in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course to do after completing BSc computer science?
  12. What can I do after completing my BSc computer science? I am interested in Astrophysics
  13. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  14. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  15. What to do after completing B.Sc Computer Science through correspondence?
  16. Can I do M.Tech in CSE after completing BSc in computer science
  17. What can I do after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I join merchant navy after completing BSc computer science?
26th March 2016, 01:25 PM
work@home

Default Re: What to do further after completing BSC Computer Science if not cleared in campus selection?

You can apply in companies in Techno Parks and enter as a trainee. Since you are a computer science bachelor degree holder, it is easy for you to apply for those vacancies. If you are interested in design and arts, you could search for web developer or editor vacancies in which you need to know some html codes along with Wordpress knowledge and fed photoshop edits.
During training period, you may not get a higher pay scale, but it is easy for you to select a good company with the experience you gain from there. Never feel sad about missing the campus recruitment, vacancies in IT industry are a lot and you will never mess up.
28th March 2016, 06:44 PM
toshifa

Red face Re: What to do further after completing BSC Computer Science if not cleared in campus selection?

Thank u so much ...!!! for your valuable information.
Can u please clear my doubt ....about what would be the structure fee we need to pay to enter as a trainee ???
And also I had done course in Photoshop,Coral Draw,Pagemaker, and also had some knowledge of C,C++,DBMS,RDBMS but no knowledge of JAVA,HDML coding,so these two has become a drawback for me.So what should I do now???And Wordpress means ???
HOPE YOUR REPLY WOULD CLEAR MY DOUBT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?