9th July 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech outside Rajasthan?

hello sir, my self Naresh Gurjar and i m from rajasthan...i have done my diploma and now want to do B.tech from out of rajasthan..so please tell me the process in brief ???

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student? -- [New]
  2. How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?
  3. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities having government approved distance education in diploma course in Electrical and Electronics for ITI completed person?
  5. Is Rajasthan vidhyapeeth Udaipur, Recognized by government of Rajasthan for Laboratories technician courses?
  6. How much is the fee of B.Tech engineering in Civil in Jodhpur Rajasthan
  7. OCP course after MCA to get good jibs in IT?
  8. Admission in B.E or B.Tech electrical in Rajasthan government engineering college?
  9. How many exam centers are of BHU entrance exams are in Rajasthan?
  10. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal?
  11. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  12. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  13. How to take admission for B.Tech Civil from JRN Rajasthan University
  14. Is B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, approved by AICTE,UGC and other authorizations required for technical education in india?
  15. Am I eligible for Rajasthan Pre PG exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Does Rajasthan board provide grave? I have given 12th exam in Chemistry from Rajasthan board
  17. Organisations for summer training in research projects for btech 3rd year students?
  18. Is DIHBT recognized under MCI in the state of Rajasthan under Rajasthan university?
9th July 2012, 08:08 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do B.Tech outside Rajasthan?

Yes you can do your B.Tech from any state by directly taking admission in the 2nd year. You can get admission according to your interested branch if you want to change your branch then you can also do this. You have to give the LEET entrance exam in some states this is conducted every year or you can also get the direct admission because in most of colleges the engineering seats are vacant so you can take the advantage from that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?