11th December 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do BSc Biotech after passing 12th medical

i am student of +2medical stream,i wnt to do bsc bio-tech,what is requirement for it?iwant know that is thera any entrance exam for it?

13th March 2014, 02:29 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do BSc Biotech after passing 12th medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am student of +2medical stream,i wnt to do bsc bio-tech,what is requirement for it?iwant know that is thera any entrance exam for it?
B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science. The duration of the course is for three year and the course is divided into six semester.There are various universities which offers BSc in Biotechnology.

The Eligigibilty criteria for B.Sc in Biotechnology is differ from University to University. The Applicant who are apsiring to apply for B.Sc in Biotechnology must the below criteria,

Class 12th Passed in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university.

Most of the Institution prefer candidates who have scored good marks in 12th board examination.

Best University for B.Sc in Biotech:-

-University of Pune
-Jadavpur University
-Annamalai University
-Amity Institute of Biotechnology
27th July 2020, 12:44 PM
Siddharth717

Default Re: How to do BSc Biotech after passing 12th medical

BSc Biotechnology is a 3- year undergraduate course, involving an advanced study of the cellular and biomolecular processes for the development of a variety of technologies and products that contribute to improving people’s lives and health.

The course is divided across 6 semesters, of six months each, and the basic eligibility for applying to the course is 10+2 qualification in the science stream, completed from a recognized educational board. Admission to BSc Biotechnology is an entrance exam based. AIIMS Biotechnology entrance test, DU entrance test are some such entrance exams conducted for admission to the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?