5th September 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

How to do career in interior designing course? Which is the best courses in Mumbai? What is the schedule and fee structure?

Hi
i am appeared in third year courses in 2010. i want to do career in interior desiging courses So plse give me advise which is the best courses in mumbai and what is the fee schedule and contact no?
Thanks.

15th May 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do career in interior designing course? Which is the best courses in Mumbai? What is the schedule and fee structure?

subjects to be studied for interior designing??
15th May 2013, 10:23 PM
vkghanghas

Default Re: How to do career in interior designing course? Which is the best courses in Mumbai? What is the schedule and fee structure?

Interior design is becoming an increasingly viable career option for creative individuals who have a flair for home and office design and decor. However, there's more to it than just the inclination -- there's also the ability. To be a good interior designer you need several skills you need -- some inbuilt and some acquired. Some of the the inherent skills you should possess are:

Excellent design sense
Good time management skills
Good coordination skills
Good team building skills
Eye for detail
Keen observation
Patience
The skills that need to be acquired can be gained by enrolling for a course.
JJ School of Arts, Mumbai
SNDT Women's University, Mumbai
Sophiya College, Mumbai
3rd June 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is Nishita.I have done my hsc last year and I m BMS student. I have passed my 1st year .and now I want to do interior desingning.can I do it now?what are the course details and admission procedure and colleges too in Mumbai.thank you
29th October 2016, 01:10 AM
Irenemathew

How is interior design in St Xavier' s college Mumbai ? What is the fee structure and duration of bsc interior design in St Xavier' s college Mumbai?
29th July 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in interior designer college while I am drop two years after 12th due to lack of financial situation .sir please help me. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?