19th November 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence B.Ed in Calicut?

please give me number in currespondence b.ed in calicut...please provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Does Calicut University conduct correspondence M.Tech. courses? How to apply for the course?
  2. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  3. How to do correspondence B.Ed in Calicut?
  4. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  6. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  9. How to do Ph.D after completing MCA from University of Calicut
  10. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  11. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  12. Can I apply for B.Ed after doing B.Com from Lucknow University with 44% aggregate -- [New]
  13. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  14. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  15. List of institutions offering Distance Education program in B.Ed? I am a graduate in chemistry.
  16. Can I do B.EDC in regular in any college in Calicut? I am doing BBA in correspondence
  17. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed and what is the eligibility criteria for that?
  18. Information about government and private B.Ed colleges for admission after scoring 50% in graduation?
16th September 2015, 12:08 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do correspondence B.Ed in Calicut?

You can do correspondence B.Ed in Calicut as below:-

- IIKM - Indian Institute of Knowledge Management, Mavoor Road
Emarald Mall, Mavoor Road, Calicut - 673004

- Swastik Educations, Calicut

- Shri Chhatrapati Group of Institutions, Akola

- Farooq Training College, Calicut

- Al Farook Educational Centre, Calicut
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?