16th August 2012, 03:37 PM
gopinathsaipyma

How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical

Dear sir/madam,

I have completed Diploma in specalised mechanical ( Diploma in tool and die making ,from indo german tool room, ahmedabad) and wants to do correspondence B-tech, so cn you suggest me the best university and college for the same in AP.

Thanks and regards,
G.Gopinathsai

Related Questions:
  1. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  3. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  4. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  5. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I take up MBA in correspondence after diploma in mechanical
  7. How may i do B.Tech through distance learning after my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  9. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do B.Tech degree in correspondence after doing diploma in mechanical engineering(IME)
  11. Best university to do correspondence B.Tech after diploma Mechanical?
  12. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Mechanical after completing diploma in Architecture?
  13. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. How to take admission for mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  15. How to pursue B.Tech in Correspondence having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 80.5%?
  16. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education? -- [New]
  17. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
  18. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
23rd November 2012, 11:49 AM
Viraj0013

Default Re: How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical

Dear Friend,

You can go for Engineering Course after completing your Diploma course.Engineering is the best choice to you after finishing diploma.If you go for Engineering course then you will be having good chances to get better opportunities with good packages in the top companies.You need to qualify in ECET entrance exam for getting admission in to engineering courses,Some of the engineering courses are;

Electronics and communication engineering,
Electronics and Electrical Engineering,
Civil Engineering,
Biotechnology,
Chemical Engineering,
IT,
Computer Science Engineering,
Mechatronics,

Some of the good Mechanical Engineering Colleges list;

In Hyderabad :
• Srinidhi institute of Engineering and Technology
• ST.Mary's School Of Management Studies
• Deccan College Of Engineering and Technology
• Lord Institute Of Engineering and Technology
• Badruka College of Management Studies
• Bhojreddy Engineering College For Women
• Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Management and Technology
• Malla Reddy Institute Of Technology
• Nalla Malla Reddy Institute of Technology
• CMR Institute Of Management and Technology
• Sri Indhu Institute Of Management and Technology
• JBIT
• Progressive College Of Engineering and Technology
• Vignan Deshmukh Institute of technology and Management
• Nova Institute Of Engineering and Technology
17th October 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical

may i eligible for iit entrance after completing diploma in tool and die
2nd July 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

am i go for mechanical engineering 2nd year by lateral entry after completed the diploma in tool and die making course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?