28th February 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence MS course according to my branch topic? Can I do M.Tech in distance?

sir,i have completed my b.tech in Applied electronics & instrumentation branch this year.now doing job. i want to do correspondence MS course according to my branch topic or can i do m.tech in distance ???please suggest me the colleges and the courses in India.regards

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  2. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  3. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  4. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  5. Can I do M.Tech computers(Correspondence or Distance)? Best universities offering it?
  6. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  7. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  8. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  9. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  10. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.
  11. How to do MBA in distance? Is correspondence better than distance?
  12. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  14. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  15. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
  16. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India?
  18. How to apply for correspondence course in M.Tech Biotech branch in Punjab State?
16th July 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence MS course according to my branch topic? Can I do M.Tech in distance?

sir/madam,i have completed my BE in electronics & communication branch 2013.Now doing job in sql database management. I want to do correspondence MS course in distance ???please suggest me the colleges and the courses in India.
4th December 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence MS course according to my branch topic? Can I do M.Tech in distance?

i have completed information technology in 2013.... i want to do MS in correspondence.... please suggest me the university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?