6th September 2013, 11:08 PM

How to do CS with B.Com on final year basis?

sir, now i am studying in b.com(p) vth sem.(final year), but i want do cs with b.com(p) on the final year basis, but i don't know what's steps come in this professional course. sir please give me answer

24th October 2017, 10:13 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: How to do CS with B.Com on final year basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir, now i am studying in b.com(p) vth sem.(final year), but i want do cs with b.com(p) on the final year basis, but i don't know what's steps come in this professional course. sir please give me answer
ICSI - Institute of Company Secretary of India. ICSI course is divided into three different levels, Foundation, Intermediate, and Final. Those who completed their 12th standard are eligible to apply for ICSI Foundation course. In order to register for the Executive Program then the candidate must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

Since you are B.Com Final year student. You can directly eligible to apply for the executive program on a provisional basis. You're required to submit Proof of passing, Mark sheets of last five semester.

Official website --> https://www.icsi.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?