18th June 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do D.Ed after finishing BSc with 65%?

Sir,
I have finished B.SC.I got 65% in B.SC(zoology hon's).And now i want todo D.ED,can i get D.ED.plz help me from which college i can do it.

5th October 2015, 12:15 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do D.Ed after finishing BSc with 65%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have finished B.SC.I got 65% in B.SC(zoology hon's).And now i want todo D.ED,can i get D.ED.plz help me from which college i can do it.
The eligibility to study the Diploma in Education is Class XII with 50% marks. The aspirant has to undergo the entrance test conducted by state governments. The duration of the course is 1 year. You can pursue your career in the following fields after this course; School Teacher, Article Writer, Teacher Assistants, Record Keeper, Home Tutor etc. The colleges which teaches the course given below: Bhilai Maitri College, A.M.G. College of Education, Aastha College of Education etc.
3rd March 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do D.Ed after finishing BSc with 65%?

Sar. Maine D.ED bek passing2013 or B.Sc passing 2015hai kya ye dono many ho Jaye
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?