2nd March 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to go for MBBS after finishing BSc Nursing course?

sir, i am in 1st year B.Sc nursing. I am interested to do MBBS after finishing my course. Is it possible? send me your answer on [email protected]

18th April 2012, 08:46 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to go for MBBS after finishing BSc Nursing course?

hi friend,
yes,
you can do MBBS after completion of BSc nursing course.
but i can suggest you the best option for you is to do M.Sc nursing.you can also apperar in nursing skill test(NST) to get a best job in hospitalsall over india.
compulsory you have to do MBBS you have to go through your 10+2 syllabus again and need to give medical entrance exam to get admission in medical institute.
you will get medical institute as per your score and merit list in entrance exam.

good luck..........
2nd August 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I just completed my bsc in biotechnology, can i join medicine. But i dont have eligible mark in puc
14th August 2012, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to go for b pharma after mbbs
11th December 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBBS in the TamilNadu government after completing my B.Sc Nursing degree course?
14th October 2013, 06:03 PM
arafa.asla

Lightbulb Re: Is it possible to go for MBBS after finishing BSc Nursing course?

sure you can . i dont know about India .But i think u hav to start from 1 st year again. But in some forign countries like russia , romania, ukraine , us , they will put u directly in 3rd according to to ur knowledge and ur certificate.
22nd April 2019, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

This year last I am going to complete my bsc nursing course I want to study MBA or mbbs what is good one?how can I take MBA in hospitality? Please send replay in email Id [email protected]
25th April 2019, 01:11 PM
mani98

Yes you can do MBBS after completing B.sc. nursing.

But I am suggesting first you can complete M.sc nursing after you can go for MBBS. This is good way to complete the MBBS.
28th April 2019, 09:02 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Yes you can do MBBS after completing B.Sc nursing. Compulsory you have to do MBBS you have to go through 10+2 again and need to give medical entrance exam to get admission in medical institute. But i can suggest you the best option for you is to do M
Sc. nursing. You can also appear in nursing skill test (NST) to get a best job in hospitals all over India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?