28th June 2013, 11:07 AM
Zaineb Bengali

How to do D.Ed as correspondence course from IGNOU?

Sir/Madam,
I want to do a D.ed. as correspondence course from Ignou University. Could you please help me to give information about, how long is this course? And what is the procedure to fill the form and issuing date of this form & last date of this course. What is the fees of this course.

22nd June 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do D.Ed as correspondence course from IGNOU?

I want to ignou D. Ed course. How's I admission in online from West bengal SILIGURI
7th February 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do d.ed course from Mumbai university, both correspondence and normal
23rd August 2017, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I am 35 years n would like to do d ed through correspondence. I have achieved 62% for 12th. But I m teaching as a substitute. Can I still do fed course.
25th August 2017, 01:09 AM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaineb Bengali View Post
Sir/Madam,
I want to do a D.ed. as correspondence course from Ignou University. Could you please help me to give information about, how long is this course? And what is the procedure to fill the form and issuing date of this form & last date of this course. What is the fees of this course.
D.Ed is Diploma is Elementary Education. You can opt for this course from IGNOU in distance mode. The minimum duration of the course is 2 years and maximum duration is 6 years.

The eligibility criteria are

The candidates should have passed 10+2 level in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board and teaching experience in primary and elementary level from a recognized schools.

There is no age limitation.

The teachers with a minimum of two years teaching experience can also apply for this course.

The application for the course is to be done online through the official website of IGNOU.
http://www.ignou.ac.in

The admission is done from the month of June every year.
13th October 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

I have done diploma of three years. I want to do Ded through distance. Is it possible for me to do this course
27th January 2022, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Is d ed same as d el ed? I m confused.
Can fresher apply for d el ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?