26th June 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?

i am a BBA graduate, willing to do a diploma course in banking and finance from indian institute of banking and finance. how can i apply for that? is it is an online course or regular?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  2. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  4. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  5. Best courses after B.Com? I am interested in bank field
  6. What should a B.Com Graduate(Financial Market) do for further studies?
  7. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to take admission in PG diploma course in Banking and Finance after clearing B.Com with 46.78%?
  9. Eligibility for IFBI courses?
  10. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  11. Finance related diploma courses for B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  13. Application procedure for diploma course in Banking and Finance after 12th Commerce?
  14. Institutes/Universities offering PG diploma in Banking and finance?
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?
  16. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  17. What are the post graduate courses available in IFBI after completion of graduation course? -- [New]
  18. What to do after 12th? Any course related to accounts that can be done?
25th October 2012, 09:17 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?

you can apply for diploma course now in the given website

http://www.iibf.org.in

online exam will be conducted on december and offline exams on november.

For more details

phone : 91 - 022 - 25039746 / 9604 / 9907
17th June 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?

hello sir/ madam,

i m a chartered accountant & want to pursue my career in banking & finance sector, please suggest me any course which will be helpful for me to get entrance in banking sector. please reply me at [email protected].
3rd February 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How can applie banking course? Please help me i'm so interrested

Give me exactly your adress...
Contact me in my [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?